What is it used for?
- Improve skin texture
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Treats acne or another scarring
- Stretch marks
- Improve the quality of the skin
- Minimize pore size
- Increase collagen and elastin
- A vehicle for mesotherapy
Who should not do microneedling?
- Individuals with active acne
- Individuals with active skin infections
- Individuals with active cold sores
- Uncontrolled diabetes
- Individuals who are prone to keloids
Is microneedling painful?
Is there downtime?
What is the post-care?
How often should I do this treatment?
Depending on your indications, a series of microneedling treatments may be recommended. Treatment schedules may vary. Typically, they are spaced apart usually every fews weeks to allow for the skin to heal and renew.